DOWNLOAD FREE HERE
Super MP3 Download allows you to download 100 million MP3 for free and listen to the songs online before downloading. It is 100% safe and clean. It recommends you the USA Airplay Hot 100 of each week and lists the hottest songs of 14 categories.
Super MP3 Download is easy-to-use software which enables you to fast download over 100 million MP3 for free from the largest download network and unlimitedly listen to music online before you download them.
DOWNLOAD FREE HERE
Super MP3 Download version number 18.104.22.168 is a software application device program that allows you to download the MP3 files rapidly in one instance. The facility is offered free of charge and permits the downloading of fastest download of over 100 million MP3 songs. The supplementary offer is that you can listen to the MP3 before downloading over the internet which is unlimitedly free of cost. The exclusive features of download has several kinds of categories depending on the type of the music such as hip hop, classical, jazz, it might me religious or entertainment conventional indie and so on. The songs can be explored in different categories such as search through individual albums, artists, edition or title.
Wrexham, Clwyd, Wales; a fascinating house where the unusually close relationship existed between the family of the house and their servants in 19th and early 20th century; fine state rooms
Erddig Hall: Erddig Hall Nr Wrexham was built between 1684 and 1687 during the reign of James II. The north and south wings were added during the 1720’s. The house and estate grounds were given to The National Trust in 1973.
Eltham, London, was a royal palace built in 14th and 15th centuries, King Edward II first used Eltham in 1311 as a royal residence and Henry VIII also enjoyed the Palace spending much time here in his early life, In 1930s Stephen and Virginia Courtauld had the house redesigned adjoining the medieval Great Hall with an ultra-modern Art Deco home. After WW2 the Army educational units occupied the site until 1992, and the whole property was re-opened in 1999 after a three year period of restoration.
Lothian, Scotland, high up on the volcanic rock; Crown Room with the Scottish Royal crown and other regalia[large photo gallery with selected small and medium but beautiful pics]
Continue reading Edinburgh Castle (large photo gallery)
Herefordshire, looks like a perfect example of a traditional castle from medieval times, but was actually built between 1812-24,
Continue reading Eastnor Castle (UK)
The ideal CD copy tool to create safety backups of your music (read more)
CloneCD 22.214.171.124 Beta / 126.96.36.199 (Trial). Softpedia – Windows – CD/DVD Images Utils
Here are some key features of “CloneCD”:
· First copying software that uses RAW-Mode
· Creates working 1:1 copies onto CD-Rs and CD-RWs
· Amplifies weak sectors with selected CD writers
· Emulates weak sectors with all CD writers
· Works with CD-ROMs, CD-Rs and CD-RWs
· Writes Audio CDs that conform to Redbook standard
· Tray-icon allows control over functional usage of inserted media
· Copies from CD/DVD drives, hard-drive or virtual drives
· Intuitive user-interface, making it easy for novices
· Rich selection of preset options via default profiles
· Advanced options for expert users
· Stable, fast and does not require an ASPI driver
· Professional technical support and customer care
· New: Copies DVD-R, DVD-RW, DVD+R, DVD+RW, DVD+R Dual Layer and DVD-RAM
· New: Supports DVD split file image formats – this format works with FAT32 partitions and is compatible with VirtualCloneDrive
· New: Supports ISO and UDF formats created by other applications (e.g., Nero, DVD2One, DVDShrink or CloneDVD)
· New: Copies SafeDisc 3 protected CDs/DVDs
· New: Emulates SafeDisc 3 weak sectors
· IBM-compatible personal computer with a minimum 500 MHz Pentium-class microprocessor and 64 MB RAM
· Harddisk space needed: 1 MB
· 21 days trial
Oban, Argyll, built before 1275 with a high curtain-wall on the rock ; ruined by fire in 1810 , when only some of the courtyard buildings survived
Stonehaven, Grampian, stands on a real dream of a castle site – a hard red rock full with a variety of large pebbles and rocks like raisins in a fruitcakephoto packed there 400 million years ago; in late 14th century Sir William Keith, the Marischal of Scotland built there a tower house, which was later followed by numerous other fortifications and buildings ; in 1651 the Scottish Crown Jewels were successfully protected here against Cromwell’s army; today the castle is an impressive and romantic ruin , “a must for anyone who takes Scottish history seriously”!
Continue reading Dunnottar Castle (scottish castle)
Helmsley, Yorkshire, is an impressive early-18th century house and family home of Lord and Lady Feversham, has one of the finest Baroque landscapes in England. The house is surrounded by gardens and parkland which contains many magnificent old trees and a national nature reserve. Following a major fire in 1879 the house was rebuilt with care and superb workmanship, largely to the original design. The house was let in 1924 as a girls’ boarding school for 60 years, after which extensive restoration of the buildings and the interiors took place. The family pictures and the collection of English and Continental furniture are on show and the principal rooms remain a fine example of the type of ‘grand interior’ popular at the turn of the century.
Continue reading Duncombe Park (in Yorkshire, UK)